Thursday, October 12, 2017

Departure 10.15 Orange wave 2 corral D

I received my departure time for the marathon. It will be 10.15, wave 2 corral D... and Orange

https://www.tcsnycmarathon.org/sites/default/files/TCSNYCM14CourseMap.pdf
which means my was at the beginning is in Orange on the map
I heard it means I will be on the top of Verrano Bridge which is supposed to be the most amazing so I am probably lucky

I heard there were 4 waves so it could really have been worse.

I don't expect to finish before 14.00 best case scenario, and more probably not before 15.15 and that is not even the worst case scenario...

I really wonder how it will be to run so slow for such a long time. Sounds a little boring from here.

Still, I talked with a friend whose collegue couldn't finish the 20km of Paris which I did easily (and slowly), so I wonder if it's better to finish slowly but then I don't get the feeling of self-transcendence but did finish or if I may try to go fast knowing that "not finishing" is not an option for me...

3 weeks to think now

For the nice people who are going to support me: try to fing a wig, a flag, or anything that will help me spot you in the crowd! And don't forget to tell me!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On va aller dans les magasins de déguisement à NY :)
ME

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home