Thursday, November 09, 2017

Last days before the marathon

I had a cold in the last days, I was coughing a lot but I thought it would be okay.

We went to fetch my bib with Julien and my parents and we were all very excited, trying the T-shirts and all this.

I was making everyone listen to the nice audio you had made for me, which was a lot of fun for Julien at the NYC Marathon expo.

I tried to thank you all on the "thank you wall" but you were too numerous and all your names did not fit in the paper even if I was trying to write smaller and smaller! I did receive and listen to all your words thought.

Then I had my last small run in NYC, enjoying the sun even thought I was coughing a lot and had trouble to breathe.

So I choose to rest and spend the day before the marathon sleeping at home while Julien went to the pasta party and my name (and my brother's name even thought it was not my brother) on the wall.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home