Monday, November 06, 2017

Last trainings

I arrived in the USA in Boston  for Halloween where I had been 25 years ago for a school exchange. The same family my sister was in, who became family friends welcome Julien and I very warmly.

Both Beth and John are very much into sports, they could take me to places to train for bicycling or swimming, which could preserve my feet. So I choose to go to a bicycling course with Beth on saturday, I had a great time.





Then I had my last "small long run" (8 miles = 13km çit's quite short for a long run) in the Boston area, with all the autumn leaves, it was really nice and it went well, I could go faster, my feet did not hurt. I was coughing a lot but it seemed fine and I thought I was ready for the marathon even thought I was desappointed by my interrupted training that couldn't allow me to run as fast as I had hoped

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home